Free shipping on orders over $100 USD
HOW IT WORKS
- Unscrew the cover of the battery compartment and flip the cover open.
- Insert 3xAA 1.5v batteries (not included) according to the polarity indicated on the batteries compartment. For best results, use new batteries and remove the batteries from the remote when not in use.
- Put the cover back on and tighten screw.
- To charge the product, make sure the product power switch is turned OFF. Extend the charging cable from the remote and plug it into the charging port of the product. While the product is charging, the green charge indicator light on the remote will be turned on. After 30 minutes or less, the light will turn off, meaning charging is complete.
- Disconnect the cable from the charging port and store the charging cable back into the remote.
YOUR PRODUCT IS READY FOR PLAY!
Synching and using
- Use the power switch to turn the product On and OFF.
- To sync your product to the remote, select channel A, B or C on the remote by moving the channel switch to A, B or C. Point the remote at the product and press Forward/Backward button. Test each channel until the product responds to the command. Your product is synchronized with your remote.
Try the automatic demonstration mode! Press both buttons for 5-7 seconds and the product will move around on its own. To exit this mode, press the Forward button for 3 seconds.